Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Pound trade offered good risk reward l closed all at 1.3980

Forex Risk Reward </head> Hi Readers,

Usd/canadian dollar trade is still looking for a direction and tested 1.2430 area twice and made a high of 1.2490 but I would like to remind you about the last trade of Gbp/usd where I went long around 1.3810 area & took first profit around 1.3888 where I closed half & now I am closing all the positions around 1.3970.


Take a look at the post here Gbp/usd long trade


Total profit of 170 pips with a 35 pips stop is good enough trade specially when lot happening around at the start of new year.


Moving ahead for next trade of gbp/chf



I have posted chart of gbp/chf for your reference and recent rally looking good as it is carrying momentun but has not really went in complete control due to weakness of usd/chf.


I will post an update soon if price start reacting at 1.3310-40 area.

2 comments:

  1. hello, I was looking for your trades on youtube. I like the way you are trading the forex, can I be a part of your tradingroup please.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. subscribe the blog and leave comments for help on why I took the trade and reward etc. I would be more than happy to assist.

      Regards

      Aman

      Delete

Popular Posts