Friday, December 02, 2016

Price Action approach to trade supply and demand l Forex Strategies to trade approach at supply

Forex strategies ways to find imbalance on a currency chart

Hi fellows readers, Its quite a while since I have updated blog with any chart or suggestions but the situations did not allow me as I really waited desperately for the Nov. 30 OPEC meeting to see If there is still holdings on crude can really move the market and create the panic and create risk and that is what has happened. But I really focus on charts to see the reaction and my last week entry to Aud/cad was the reason why I wait and concentrate a lot and there was no risk and reward is already 10-12 times as I mentioned areas on the chart very clearly.

Why I see reaction on historical chart when background is easy to read

As I mentioned above, you can watch as clearly on chart there was strong reaction while first supply hit the market and the reaction after breaking those areas was quite strong and you mentioned the first break and approach and price fell 400 pips and then we see reaction to few pips away from main supply and price fell to the bottom and from there we see reaction to supply which was consumed and another reaction to same consumed level to the demand which confirms that the true supply is somewhere else and that pin point react to the red line which I mentioned the was the real area of clean orders.

Price Action approach to true supply and to clean orders. Video can change the way you trade Forex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts