Monday, October 03, 2016

How to learn forex l Forex strategies, courses, pairs and system l concept of risk management

Forex trading is somewhat draw attention of every speculator and investor specially the ones who has good background of stocks and bonds market

why would one be interested in Forex market as this is the biggest financial market volume wise and liquidity providers are world's biggest banks, brokers and hedge funds. So, first thing you need to do is learn the basics of trading contract size pip value its history and mode of investing.

Forex Courses to choose from while speeding up the learning process. One thing, one must bear in mind that there are no hard and fast rules as one must stay with the mentor or source forever even if it is quite hard to understand and implement whole or part of what you learn.

How I manage to start my forex trading is I built couple of demo accounts for Three majors like euro pound and jpy against us dollar future. Then I  pick the trending and pair with clear swings on daily and intraday chart. I use to find low risk reward setups on hourly and on daily and this is the reason why I pick one demo account each for scalping and swing trades.

From today 4th October 2016 I am going to prepare a special column on the right aide of blog in which I would update opportunity and setups on daily basis or opportinity wise for next 3 months. I would pick Euro dollar, us dollar futures, gold futures and crude oil futures.

By doing this,You as a reader, would have idea on how I approach my trading from starting till now and how you can pick some of the good risk reward opportinity and ignore most of the intraday traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts