Thursday, September 03, 2015

Euro sitting at strong weekly Demand Time to buy Euro against Pound











Euro is sitting at strong weekly demand and Bull should attack this area and This could be the last chance for the bulls to move the price higher otherwise bear attack would be enormous.

The reason why I am so much concerned about this chart is that because bulls has already given 1.5332 area which was strong demand zone and it was tested earlier but bulls failed to rally the price above the previous supply Area.

Now We should start buying Euro against pound as I observe that both of the currencies will start moving in the opposite direction and Euro will outperform Sterling in such a Case. So I am not putting lot of pressure on anybody as I am not the one who decide but what I can see weekly Imbalances and Now It is the time for the strong reversal to take place in euro against the point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts